Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's cold cold here in NY, but good 12/16/10

Well first, it's just great being here with Julio and Michael... Great friends make all deh tiredness go away. Of course, we sat up and chatted and ate and drank some wine.

Laud, umm the cold hit as soon as I walked out of JFK and my entire body remembered that chill. Can I do it again? Yeah, and the cabbie made me remember the nice smiling faces in Mexico, Trinidad, and San Andres. Boy, NY cabbies are full of nails...deh hard hard. After adjusting to the cutting edge attitude and driving of the cabbie, I started to notice the many colored faces of the other drivers and I thought ... Yeah, I can do NY again for sure.

Today I'm wiped out ... moving real slow... having tea ... listening to music and thinking about the gym. Maybe I'll make it.. maybe not. Tomorrow I plan to be productive. Will send photos from the city.

Still indoors and the day is sliding away. Going to see daughter of Guyanese couple (Rosie and Andrew) this weekend. My first connection ::)) on Broadway. Way to go Sharona. She's on the site below.
http://www.playbill.com/celebritybuzz/whoswho/biography/19138

No comments:

Post a Comment