Wednesday, January 12, 2011

ah back in town - great room 1/12/11



Oh meh goy.... so much has happened - where do I start! Big surprise for me today. Wayne DeBarros is in town and we had dinner at New Thriving - deh big big big Chinese restaurant on Main Street with nuff nuff nuff lights. Wayne and I are on Guyanese ground together for the first time since liming in Guyana over 30 years ago.

Laud! I'm sitting in what used to be called Le Grille and is now called Sidewalk Cafe and deh playing some bad bad bad three step oldies ..... Aie deh memories comin' back.

In any case, the computer don't have too much more juice so I will be back later with some really great photos and video clips and thoughts and ideas and dreams and plans and more......

Here's a taste of great photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment