Tuesday, January 18, 2011

standing on a corner not far from Stabroek Market






My feet are very tired today, but I couldn't stay one place. I walked over to the market twice today. I didn't get the longer interviews with the women today because I had promised to make my visit yesterday and didn't. I ended up staying in that office all day to get some business done, but so it go, eh. I hope to visit them on Thursday.

So, what did I do. I made arrangements with a woman in the market to get something made for my hair. I stopped at the craft plaza and bought one or two little things. And, I made my way into the market and bought some mangoes. And then I walked back to the hotel.

As I walked down the road I heard music and decided to stop on the corner and record. Here it is. Yes, I am interested in market places. I find that it is where you find people and honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment