Wednesday, January 5, 2011

news - don't worry - 1/5/11

Those of you who heard the news don't worry. Yes, there was a grenade thrown somewhere near Stabroek. I am not sure yet of the circumstance. I was at Stabroek yesterday. Today I visited Bourda.

A follower of the blog suggested I add some information for those of you who are not Guyanese. You can find it on the map or use Google Earth::)) I am in Georgetown and I'm staying at Hotel Ariantze on Middle Street (176), Georgetown, Guyana. 592-225-4644
My cell here is 63-0455 while I'm here. I'll have it in Lethem.
All photos and video clips were taken and are being taken as I walk the blocks around the hotel.

In lethem the hotel is:
Takatu Guest House Rooms: 22
Lethem, Region # 9
Tel: 592-772-2034 or 226-9754
E-mail: morsha_j at hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment