Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR - The party is over 1/1/11

I am tired tired; I did get two three step dances and nuff calypso. I am also now a well trained kitchen staff member who knows how to do a factory line of all kind of food. I have a joke only we can understand. I'm at the dance taking tickets and a man come up with two tickets and he ask me "Which half yuh tekin' - the smaller one or deh bigger one - oh ah see is deh smaller half." heh heh heh. Okay, the night was filled with little laughs. The food was a little late and people stewups, but as usual after a few sniffs and thing, the music start, the dancing start and all was forgotten. You will like the name of the band Live Wyaa Fuh Fun. It's a Guyanese thing. They are featured in one of the video clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment